July 9, 2009

Can We Talk About Talking About Inspiration?

photo by Sabino

For the past six weeks, I've had so much fun posting the series, "Talking About My Inspiration." You can read each of the interviews here. I've enjoyed working with each blogger and finding out what inspires them and how they handle the mountains of inspiration that come our way daily.

However, I know asking the same questions over and over can get monotonous. If I were answering them for the first time, I'd have a difficult time trying not to sneak a peek at what other people said and then feeling like I need something brilliant and unique to say.

Maybe that's just me.

I am wondering if it's time to take a break from the series or change it up (maybe ask different questions, make it a monthly column) or just leave it alone. But, I'm terrible at making decisions.

So, I'm hoping you will help and let me know how you feel about this series. I have three simple questions...
  1. What have you liked best about the series, "Talking About My Inspiration?"
  2. Would you like to see more interviews from fellow bloggers?
  3. If so, what would you like to see differently, if anything?
I would love it if you would leave a comment and let me know what you think. Shoot me an email if you'd like.

Thanks for reading, and I can't wait to see what you have to say!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep doing what you're doing

Minnie said...

Hi, I really like this series, especially photos of workspaces/inspiration board and the links of inspiration of new websites, books, etc. I did notice several interviewees said they needed inspiration for blogging so maybe change that question or make it a new one for each person you interview, just to mix things up a little. Fellow BYWer here, not quite sure how I landed here now, but I had your site bookmarked and am glad I came today since I too am grappling w/some reorganization on my own blog and need some inspiration.
;-) BTW, I, too have my degree (B.A. that is) in journalism.