July 1, 2009

The Perfect Summer Plates

As I worked on yesterday's summer picnic inspiration board, I really wanted to include plates. The problem was that there were so many to choose from, so I decided to do a little round up instead.

All of these options are melamine, which seems to be a hot material right now. Every magazine I flip through is featuring these durable, inexpensive plates. I can see why. They come in tons of colors and patterns. They are great for outdoor entertaining, and you can even personalize them.

Here are just a few of my favorite picks for summer. There a many more styles available, just click on the links below.


1. floral dinner plate by Boatman Geller from Fine Stationery
2. stripes dinner plate from Jonathan Adler
3. pink paisley plate from French Bull
4. aviary plate from Thomas Paul
5. purple flower salad plate from Target
6. orange flower plate from Crate and Barrel
7. birdcage plate from Fred Flare
8. striped dinner plate from Freddy & Ma (choose from different patterns and colors to create your own plate)

No comments: