March 6, 2009

Introducing Friday Favorites And Snippet & Ink

Like most people, I am addicted to reading blogs. There are so many good ones out there and I am often amazed at the creativity and knowledge the authors share through them. It is hard, impossible really, to choose my favorites, but I am forcing myself to do that.


Starting today and continuing each Friday, I plan to highlight one blog that I click on over and over for inspiration. A few of them I’ve read for a long time, while a couple are brand spanking new on my daily reading list. However, all of them are go-to blogs for everything from writing to meal planning to throwing a party. The blog I'm starting with is total eye-candy.









There is one thing that gets me about the wedding planning blog, Snippet & Ink: the inspiration boards. Although they are intended for weddings (and I’ve been married for six years), these boards translate beautifully into any party. The author, Kathryn, chooses a theme such as Backyard Picnic and labels them by mood and color. So thorough, so unique, so inspirational – I could spend hours browsing. She also posts real-life weddings and other planning related bits that are fun to look at even if you’re not getting married.


A few of my favorite inspiration boards and parties they can inspire...



No comments: