Our front porch has an odd little nook with nothing in it. Unfortunately, I’m not much of an outdoorsy girl so venturing outside to sit isn’t high on my list. However, if it looked like this – inviting, peaceful, stylish – I just might find more time to go out there.
- Add pillows to these cute bistro chairs to make them fit in with any design scheme. Constructed of plantation-grown acacia wood, they store easily during colder months. Mika folding side chairs from Cost Plus World Market
- A lantern looks pretty during the day, but it adds the perfect amount of sparkle to a seating area after the sun sets. Bristol lantern from Pottery Barn
- These pillows look slightly retro, which contrasts nicely with the old-fashioned feminine feel of the other pieces. handmade throw pillows from Marie's Cozy Cushions
- You can sit on it or prop up your feet, but I'd put this hand-carved, hand-painted beauty between the bistro chairs and set my drink on it. garden stool from Pier 1
- These turquoise glasses are begging for water, lemonade or, if you're in the South like me, sweet tea. tulip tumbler and hobnail juice glass from Anthropologie
- The vintage vibe of this rug pulls the outdoor space together. Bonus: just spray it down when it gets dirty. outdoor rug from Target
- I absolutely love, love, love hydrangeas. While April may be a tad early for these blooms, they are the endless summer variety, so you will plenty of time to enjoy them. endless summer hydrangeas from Home Depot