Now, onto today's inspiration board. Since summer is quickly approaching, that means tons of graduations will start taking place (if they haven't already) between now and the beginning of June. Whether it's kindergarten, high school or college, graduating is major accomplishment that deserves a celebration.
This board shows you how to put together a simple celebration full of personality and sweet treats. I think it is a party you can customize for any age, boy or girl.
- You must have a congratulations banner for a graduation party. This one fits the theme perfectly. The Write Stuff Graduate Banner from Earmark
- Celebrate the graduate's journey with a photo wall that shows off school pictures, photographs of achievements and favorite snapshots. photo garland from Party Perfect
- Tie up baked goods with ribbon in school colors. They can decorate buffet tables and go home as party favors. chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches from My Baking Addiction
- Use gold foil seals to embellish everything from invitations to paper cups. graduation party ribbon decorations from Martha Stewart
- Choose modern, monogrammed stationery as invitations or as a classic gift for the new grad. aqua links stationery from Whitney English
- Graduation cap pops made from chocolate candies make whimsical treats. candy cup caps from Bakerella