I’ve never understood dressing mother and daughter in identical outfits. It looks cute for the catalog pictures, but it’s just not my thing, I guess. However, I see nothing wrong with coordinating mommy and baby outfits. Because you know there are going to be cameras flashing, especially on Mother’s Day.
Here is a little inspiration board of outfits I think my daughter and I could pull off for church and lunch on Sunday. Each one is happy, pink and cute in its own little way.
(Maybe I'll make the hubby put on a pink tie...just for good measure.)
- Linvilla earrings from Anthropologie
- Landon necklace from magpiedesignz
- Pink Petals and Gerber Daisys large clutch from John Met Betty
- Elani demi wedges from Target
- linen-blend ruffle dress from Old Navy
- fabric flower pin (clip to ribbon on the dress) from Lillianna Marie Designs
- striped pleated dress from The Children's Place
- Lollipop sandals from Stride Rite
- flower bobby pins from honeybelle
If you're a mom, do you coordinate outfits with your kids for the sake of photos?